Amazing Buenos Aires
Things to do & see in this beautiful city.
October 29, 2006
Centro Cultural Recoleta

While I was organizing some folders on my PC earlier today, I found some pictures I took which I’d like to share with you. They belong to a couple of art exhibitions I attended at the Centro Cultural Recoleta (photo above) last July.

The first ones belong to artist Lydia Galego and are really striking.

They evoke the dictatorial governments we had.

Then, artist Mirta Kupferminc exhibited her engravings and artworks inspired on Borges & the Cabala.



Hoy estaba organizando mis carpetas en la computadora cuando encontré estas fotos que quisiera compartir con Uds. Las tomé en julio en dos muestras de arte que recorrí en el Centro Cultural Recoleta (foto anterior).
Las primeras pertenecen a la escultora Lydia Galego y remiten a las dictaduras militares y los desaparecidos.
Las demás, son grabados e instalaciones que Mirta Kupferminc presentó, inspirada en Borges y la Cábala.

Labels:

1 Comments:
Lydia es una artista maravillosa, a quien conozco personalmente,le voy a coentar de tu post.
Saludos