Amazing Buenos Aires
Things to do & see in this beautiful city.
November 03, 2008
Have you got a flag? / ¿Tenés una bandera?

I’ve never noticed how patriotic (or something close to it) Argentineans are, until I started photographing my city. Every time I go out with my camera, I end up focusing some Argentina’s flags on a balcony, a terrace or a window. Now, I see the Argentine flag almost everywhere. I love my country despite all the problems that it has. However, I never thought about having a flag hanging from my window. What about you? Here are some of my favorite shots of the national flag.

No me había dado cuenta de lo patrióticos (o algo cercano a eso) que son los argentinos, hasta que empecé a tomar fotografías de mi ciudad. Cada vez que salgo con la cámara, termino enfocando algunas banderas colgadas en balcones, en terrazas o en alguna ventana. A partir de esa observación, empecé a ver banderas cada vez más seguido. Amo a mi país, a pesar de los problemas que tiene. Sin embargo, nunca pensé en colgar una bandera de mi ventana. ¿Y Uds.? Aquí están algunas de mis tomas favoritas de la bandera argentina.

Labels: