Amazing Buenos Aires
Things to do & see in this beautiful city.
February 29, 2008
Another post about the Botanical Garden / Otra entrada sobre el Jardín Botánico



For the first time in many years I observed a better preservation at the Botanical Garden. I took so many pictures that I’d like to share with you... I’ll keep on uploading them in the next posts.
For those of you who are wondering about the cats, yes, the Botanical Garden of Buenos Aires is a refuge for many, many cats. Actually, I heard once that there are no birds there because of the cats. Is it so?

Por primera vez en muchos años, observé un mejor mantenimiento en el Jardín Botánico. Tomé tantas fotos que tengo ganas de compartir con Ustedes, que las estaré subiendo en las próximas entradas. Para aquellos que no lo conocen y se están preguntando por los gatos, el Jardín Botánico es refugio para muchos (demasiados) gatos. Es más, una vez me dijeron que allí no hay pájaros por la presencia de los gatos. De hecho, no recuerdo haber visto pájaros. ¿Será así realmente?

Labels: