Amazing Buenos Aires
Things to do & see in this beautiful city.
August 10, 2007
The terrace of the National Museum of Fine Arts / La terraza del Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes

From the terrace of the National Museum of Fine Arts, you can get a nice view of the University of Buenos Aires' Law School and the Floralis Generica sculpture (on the left part of the second photo).

Desde la terraza del Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, se puede apreciar la Facultad de Derecho de la Universidad de Buenos Aires y la escultura Floralis Generica.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:
Blogger Unknown said...
Hei Nancy,
With what I have seen in this blog, I think I am going to enjoy Buenos Aires. I hope that one day I would be able to travel there :)

Blogger Porteña said...
Hi Al, I'm glad you like it. You have a great blog. Regards from Buenos Aires.